Creating a page with HTML-formatted text
- Create a generic HTML page. TITLE it "Persuasion".
- Create a folder on your hard disk named "exercises".
- Save the HTML page into the folder "exercises" as "exercise1.html".
- Copy and paste the text from "module1PersuasionText.txt" into "exercise1.html"; this text file is included in the exercise materials which you may download from the links below.
- Format the text in your HTML page into paragraphs using the (<p></p>) tag set; add bold tags (<b></b>) to emphasize words typed in ALL-CAPS.
- Test your page in a web browser. Make corrections, if needed.
Download Exercise Materials
Mac Files (.sit -- 7K)
PC Files (.zip -- 7K)
Copyright © 2001 Michael Masumoto. All Rights Reserved.