1. Create an HTML page. Make two hyper-references on the page using the A (anchor) tag. Create a form with one button INPUT in it, as well; the button should say "Click Me".
2. In your first A (anchor) tag hyper-reference, set the HREF attribute equal to "#" ("#" being the generic name reference in relative URL syntax; this will activate your A tag). Set the onClick event handler for the same A tag equal to "alert('Howdy');", which will invoke the alert() method, passing it the string argument, "Howdy".
4. Test your anchor tags; make corrections, if necessary.
5. In your form, set the onClick event handler for your button INPUT equal to the same code you used in the first two hyper-references, "alert('Howdy');".
6. Test your button INPUT; make corrections, if necessary.
View Solution Page.
Copyright © 2001 Michael Masumoto. All Rights Reserved.