Using the ALIGN attribute to Modify Headings
- Create an HTML page. TITLE it "Wiring".
- Save the HTML page into a folder named "exercises"; name the page whatever you like (following the naming rules outlined earlier).
- Copy and paste the text from "module2Exercise1.txt" into your HTML page.
- Format the text into paragraphs and headings; "Working with Wiring" is H1, "Stripping and Splicing", "Switches and Outlets", and "At the Box" are H2, and all the other headings are H3. Save often.
- Use the ALIGN attribute to center all H1 and H2 headings. Leave your H3 headings and paragraphs alone.
- Test your page in a web browser. Make corrections, if needed.
Download Exercise Files
Mac Files (.sit -- 3K)
PC Files (.zip -- 3K)
Text excerpt from "The Family Handyman Helpful Hints", Reader's Digest Association, Inc (publishers), 1995
Copyright © 2001 Michael Masumoto. All Rights Reserved.