Formatting HTML Text and Headings
- Create an HTML page. TITLE it "Zimbleweenie2000".
- Save the HTML page into the previously-created "exercises" folder as "exercise2.html".
- Copy and paste the text from "module1Exercise2.txt" into "exercise2.html"; the text file is included in the exercise materials which you may download from the link below.
- Format the text into paragraphs and headings.
- Test your page in a web browser. Make corrections, if needed.
Download Exercise Materials
Mac Files (.sit -- 2K)
PC Files (.zip -- 2K)
Copyright © 2001 Michael Masumoto. All Rights Reserved.